WORK WITH ME
What to expect from working with me
“Health coaching, also referred to as wellness coaching, is a process that facilitates healthy, sustainable behavior change by challenging a client to listen to their inner wisdom, identify their values, and transform their goals into action.” – Wikipedia!
My style of coaching is to take manageable, low stress steps toward optimal health. I am very supportive and you will always receive more than adequate resources to help you reach your goals and make good decisions for your health. I am interested in helping those who are willing to help themselves, so if you are full of excuses or married to your current lifestyle I am not the coach for you.
My recommendations may require that you give up certain foods or habits while working with me. As Hippocrates said “Food IS medicine” but can also be poison to your body depending on your current state of health. In order to get well and optimize your health it is up to you to make your own decisions and listen to your instincts. No one can make decisions for you. Not me and not your doctor. You should educate yourself fully and communicate all desired changes to your physician while working with me.
Getting well means making changes that may be uncomfortable for you at first. Listen to your body and rely only on yourself to decide what is best for you. Take my recommendations as suggestions and not as a prescription. I am only an avenue for information and support. If you commit to yourself, instill good quality whole food changes and healthy lifestyle habits you WILL see results.
Contact me for fees and services available.
Stomach (Digestion) Issues
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Bloating or gas
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Irregular bowel movements and discomfort
- Ulcerative colitis
- Understanding foods and how they affect your health
- Making a gradual lifestyle change into better eating habits for you and your family
- Assistance with removing gluten and other harmful inflammatory foods from your diet
- Food and children’s behavior
- Discussing the barriers to exercise and what appropriate exercise is for your current lifestyle
- Hormones and how they affect your well being
- Thyroid imbalances
- Adrenal concerns
- Stress management tools