This is a practical guide that follows a whole food plan and includes discussions/tips and plans based on the five basic foundational needs of health: Food, Sleep, Relationships to Stress, Safe Movement (Exercise) and Fun. Some key points are:
- Why unconventionallly prepared grains, gluten and soy are toxic to the body
- What you need to succeed at a whole food lifestyle
- How these changes are sustainable and why that is important
- Shopping guides and resources for support
- Bonus material on sleep, stress, exercise and more!
- A three month plan based on Education Preparation & Action
There are no gimmicks, no food programs or powders replacing foods. I kept this guide as low stress (minimal changes, a lot of helpful resources) as possible with many reliable links/articles/tools to support the journey into optimal health.
Health Coaches: This e-book can guide your client through a three month plan with you as their support system. It is truly a DIY guide that can be customized and handed over to the client to help them learn and get ready to make their own decisions. Empowerment at it’s best.